- Recently,the Singapore Army and Indian Army participated in the 13th edition of Exercise “Bold Kurukshetra”.
- It was the 13th edition of Exercise Bold Kurukshetra and is a bilateral armour exercise which was held at Jodhpur Military Station, India.
- It was first conducted in 2005.
- This year, it was hosted by the Indian Army and the exercise involved soldiers from the 42nd Battalion, Singapore Armoured Regiment and an Armoured Brigade of the Indian Army.
- It involved an understanding of mechanised warfare in emerging threats and evolving technologies,
- This exercise underscores the strong and long-standing bilateral defence relationship between both countries and enhances cooperation between the two armies.