Want to know more about the course?
Request a Call Back!
ANTHROPOLOGY Optional Foundation Course for CSE 2024 and 2025
Anthropology has always been a preferred optional subject in UPSC Civil Services Examination. With no special knowledge or specific academic background required for the preparation of Anthropology as an optional subject, students have been obtaining high scores in the UPSC Main examination.
All a student needs is the basic understanding of the topics and its interlinkages. Students may score high provided they are guided in the right direction.
NEXT IAS launches “Anthropology Optional Foundation Course” under the expert guidance of Sudhir Kumar Sir.
Why Anthropology as an Optional?
- Interesting: It is very interesting, as it revolves around ourselves (humans) and we can learn a lot of interesting things about ourselves.
- Short Syllabus: It is very easy, short and crisp, which can be easily covered holistically in 3 months.
- High Scoring: It is very scoring due to relative objectivity in syllabus and scientific nature.
- Static Syllabus: Its static nature, which means we hardly have to update it with too many current affairs, so it will save time here too.
- Straightforward Questions: The nature of questions asked in the examination are direct, so it becomes easy for the students.
- Interdisciplinary: Anthropology uniquely blends sciences with the social sciences and humanities so its equally suitable for aspirants from all backgrounds-whether they are from arts or humanities or engineering or mediacal.
- Overlap with GS: It overlaps with all papers in GS including essay and will be instrumental interview.
About the Faculty:
- Dr Sudhir Kumar is a distinguished faculty and mentor for Anthropology at NEXT IAS.
- He has a keen academic understanding, with a unique pedagogic approach. He had been guiding and mentoring the students for Civil services since 2014, while working with various Institutions. Dr. Sudhir had appeared 5 TIMES for the Civil Services INTERVIEW. A person of such a huge and commendable experience with this examination is rare to find.
- Dr. Sudhir had a distinguished service with CRPF, as Assistant Commandant for more than 4 years which gave him immense exposure to understand various national and international issues.
- He is an excellent teacher for Anthropology Optional with 8 years of teaching experience.
- Duration of the course is 4 Months.
- Complete and comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus.
- Updated study material along with recent case studies.
- Innovative methodology and interlinking of Paper I and II.
- Learn the art of writing wonderful answers thorough daily assignments.
- Special emphasis on paper II and Tribal India (Which is rarely taught elsewhere)
- Discussion on Previous Year Questions as well as expected Questions
- Test Series (4 Sectional Test + 4 Full Length Test)
- Personalized Mentorship
Note : For any query please contact at +91-8081300200
Anthropology Optional Foundation Course for CSE 2024 and 2025
|Offline||11th December 2023||4 months||3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
(6 Days a week)
|Rs. 55,000 Incl GST|
|Live/Online||11th December 2023||4 months||3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
(6 Days a week)
|Rs. 50,000 Incl GST|
Note 1: Discount for Ex-NEXT IAS GS Foundation course students.
Note 2: For Detailed Admission Procedure Click Here
Note 3: Venue: Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Note 4: All Live/Online courses are available on Windows, Android Phone, Apple iOS and IPad. However, it must be noted that they are not available on Apple MacBook.