Want to know more about the course?
Request a Call Back!
Interview Guidance Programme / Personality Test Training Program for CSE 2023
The Personality test, commonly referred to as the Interview amongst the candidates, is the third and final stage of the UPSC CSE Examination. The candidate will be interviewed by a Board on the candidate’s Detailed Application Form (DAF), Opinions on latest issues, General Sciences, and situation based questions.
It intends to judge the mental caliber of a candidate encompassing not only the intellectual capabilities but also the social traits and interest in current affairs. Some of the majorly judged qualities are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, the balance of judgment, variety, depth of interests, the ability for social cohesion, leadership, and intellectual and moral integrity.
NEXT IAS conducts a Comprehensive Interview Guidance Program for CSE, under the guidance of Shri Bhim Sain Bassi (IPS Retd., former honorable member of UPSC), Mr. B. Singh (Ex. IES) CMD, MADE EASY Group, and a panel of experts after the declaration of CSE Mains Examination result.
It is a focused and intensive program for UPSC CSE Personality Test candidates, designed with a multi-prolonged holistic approach in order to improve the skills of a candidate such that the qualities needed for CSE Personality Test can be inculcated. The Interview Guidance Panel at NEXT IAS comprises highly competent and unbiased members, reputed subject matter, and psychological experts headed by a Chairman, to assess the suitability of the candidate for a career in Civil Services Examination.
This Comprehensive Interview Guidance Program helps in refining the candidates’ attitude, knowledge and skills for excelling in the Interview stage. Various dedicated classroom sessions are conducted to ensure the best possible preparation in all aspects of the examination. Along with the sessions, Mock Interviews are conducted.
We also offer the facility of accessing video coverage of the Mock Interviews so that aspirants can self-evaluate their performance and ensure necessary improvements before the actual interview.
Interactive Session by B.S. Bassi Sir (Only Offline)
- Group/ One-to-one Guidance Session with B.S. Bassi Sir (Limited Seats - First cum First Served).
“Facing the Interview” by B. Singh Sir (Offline/Online)
- Introductory Session explaining the process of UPSC CSE Personality Test.
Session on Filling the DAF-II by Retd. Civil Servant (Offline/Online)
- Assistance on filling DAF-II with Special Focus on Cadre Policy and Service Preference.
Exclusive Sessions for Engineering Background Students (Offline/Online)
- Technical DAF Discussion.
- Lectures on basic concepts from Civil/Environmental Science, Mechanical/Production and Industrial, Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control, Computer Science/Information Technology and Chemical Engineering and their application in civil services.
DAF Discussion Session for All Candidates
- Discussion on Hobbies / Sports / NCC/NSS / Leadership and Achievements, strengths, weaknesses, prizes, scholarship, areas of interest etc.
Expert Sessions conducted by renowned NEXT IAS Faculties & others (Offline/Online)
- Interactive Session on India’s Foreign Policy by RETD. IFS.
- Budget, Economic Survey and Economic Issues by VIBHAS JHA SIR.
- Sessions for different Home State with current affairs specific to it.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Optional Subjects - Geography, Economics, PSIR, Anthropology, Sociology and Mathematics.
Mock Interviews (Offline/Online)
- Practice Mock - In-depth feedback based mock opportunity to improve presentation skills and on the spot resolution of doubts.
- UPSC Simulator Mock - With retired and Renowned Civil servants replicating real-time UPSC interview Setting.
- Video recording and detailed feedback for self-analysis.
- Interview Guidebook; Compilation of previous year and probable interview questions.
- Exclusive study Material for Engineering Background Students with Compilation of basic concepts.
- Current Affairs Material for answering opinion-based questions.
- Handouts on different Home States covering political, economic and societal aspects with current developments.
- Handouts on different Hobbies highlighting linkages with contemporary themes and set of probable questions.
- Sample Interview Videos of previous years' toppers.
Other Personalised support as required.
Interview Guidance Program for CSE 2023
|Offline/Online||To be notified soon||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
Mock Interviews of UPSC CSE 2022 Toppers
Dr. Mayur Hazarika AIR - 5 (CSE 2022)
Nittin Singh AIR - 32 (CSE 2022)
Garima Narula AIR - 39 (CSE 2022)