Want to know more about the course?
Request a Call Back!
Interview Guidance Programme / Personality Test Training Program for CSE 2023
NEXT IAS will be conducting a comprehensive Personality Test Training Program for CSE 2022 under the guidance of Shri Bhim Sain Bassi (IPS Retd., Former Honourable member of UPSC), Mr. B. Singh (Ex. IES) CMD, MADE EASY Group, and a panel of experts as soon as the result of CSE Mains Examination is declared.
The Personality test, commonly referred to as the interview, is the third and final stage after Preliminary and Mains examination. The candidates get an opportunity to interact with the esteemed panel members of UPSC. The interview, that generally lasts for about 25-30 minutes consists of questions on the candidate’s Detailed Application Form (DAF), Opinions on latest issues, General Sciences, and the Board might even ask situation based questions.
The Interview Guidance board comprises of highly competent and unbiased members, reputed subject matter, and psychological experts headed by a Chairman, to assess the suitability of the candidate for a career in public services. The interview intends to judge the mental calibre of a candidate encompassing not only the intellectual capabilities but also the social traits and interest in current affairs. Some of the majorly judged qualities are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, the balance of judgment, variety, depth of interests, the ability for social cohesion, leadership, and intellectual and moral integrity.
This Comprehensive Personality Test Training program emphasizes on inculcating all the necessary qualities that are needed as a Civil Servant. The program helps to refine the candidates’ attitude, knowledge and skills for excelling in the interview stage. Various dedicated classroom sessions are conducted to ensure the best possible preparation in all aspects of the examination. At the end of the sessions, 1-2 Mock Interviews are conducted. We also offer the facility of accessing video coverage of the Mock Interviews so that aspirants can self-evaluate their performance and ensure necessary improvements before the actual interview. Be the NEXT IAS with NEXT IAS..
Session by B.S. Bassi Sir (Only Offline)
- Group Session with B.S. Bassi Sir (Limited Seats - First cum First Served).
“Facing the Interview” by B. Singh Sir (Offline/Online)
- Introductory Session explaining the process of UPSC CSE Personality Test.
Session on Filling the DAF-II by Gaurav Saini Sir (Civil Servant) (Offline/Online)
- Assistance on filling DAF-II with Special Focus on Cadre Policy and Service Preference.
Exclusive Sessions for Engineering Background Students (Offline/Online)
- Technical DAF Discussion.
- Lectures on basic concepts from Civil/Environmental Science, Mechanical/ Production and Industrial, Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control, Computer Science/Information Technology and Chemical Engineering and their application in civil services.
DAF Discussion Session for All Candidates
- Discussion on Hobbies / Sports / NCC/NSS / Leadership and Achievements, strengths, weaknesses, prizes, scholarship, areas of interest etc.
Expert Sessions conducted by renowned NEXT IAS Faculties & others (Offline/Online)
- Interactive Session on India’s Foreign Policy by ANUP MUDGAL SIR (IFS RETD.).
- Budget, Economic Survey and Economic Issues by VIBHAS JHA SIR.
- Sessions for different Home State with current affairs specific to it.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Optional Subjects - Geography, Economics, PSIR, Anthropology, Sociology and Mathematics.
Mock Interviews (Offline/Online)
- Practice Mock- In-depth feedback based mock opportunity to improve presentation skills and on the spot resolution of doubts.
- UPSC Simulator Mock- With retired and Renowned Civil servants replicating real-time UPSC interview Setting.
- Video recording and detailed feedback for self-analysis.
- Interview Guidebook; Compilation of previous year and probable interview questions.
- Exclusive study Material for Engineering Background Students with Compilation of basic concepts.
- Current Affairs Material for answering opinion-based questions.
- Handouts on different Home States covering political, economic and societal aspects with current developments.
- Handouts on different Hobbies highlighting linkages with contemporary themes and set of probable questions.
- Sample Interview Videos of previous year's toppers.
Other Personalised support as required.
Interview Guidance Program for CSE 2023
|Offline/Online||To be notified soon||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
Mock Interviews of UPSC CSE 2022 Toppers
Dr. Mayur Hazarika AIR - 5 (CSE 2022)
Nittin Singh AIR - 32 (CSE 2022)
Garima Narula AIR - 39 (CSE 2022)