Want to know more about the course?
Request a Call Back!
PSIR Optional Foundation Course for CSE 2024 and 2025
PSIR, or Political Science and International Relations, is a popular optional subject for civil service aspirants. It offers a comprehensive understanding of political systems, governance, international relations, and global issues. As an optional subject, PSIR provides candidates with an opportunity to delve into the intricacies of political theories, ideologies, and dynamics of power. It covers topics like political philosophy, comparative politics, Indian government and politics, international organizations, diplomacy, and security studies. PSIR enables aspirants to analyze and evaluate domestic and global political scenarios, develop critical thinking skills, and enhance their ability to formulate effective policies. It is a valuable subject for those aspiring to excel in civil services and contribute to the governance and international affairs of their country.
About the Faculty:
- Dr. Piyush Kumar Chaubey is an experienced educator with over 10 years of teaching Political Science & International Relations.
- He has successfully mentored and taught more than 1000 civil service candidates.
- Dr. Chaubey holds a Ph.D. in Political Science, Polity, and International Relations from JNU.
- He has previously taught at Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Currently, Dr. Chaubey is a faculty member for Polity and PSIR at NEXT IAS.
Why to choose PSIR as an Optional subject:
- PSIR (Political Science and International Relations) is a popular optional subject for civil service aspirants due to its relevance and comprehensiveness.
- It offers a deep understanding of political systems, governance, international relations, and global issues, providing a holistic perspective on the world.
- PSIR covers a wide range of topics including political philosophy, comparative politics, Indian government and politics, international organizations, diplomacy, and security studies.
- Studying PSIR enhances critical thinking skills, analytical abilities, and the capacity to evaluate and interpret political scenarios.
- It equips aspirants with the knowledge and tools to analyze domestic and global political dynamics and formulate effective policies.
- PSIR is particularly beneficial for those interested in pursuing careers in public administration, diplomacy, international relations, or political research.
- By choosing PSIR as an optional subject, candidates gain a comprehensive understanding of the political landscape, which is essential for success in civil service examinations and for contributing meaningfully to governance and international affairs.
- Course duration: 4-5 months
- Comprehensive coverage of entire PSIR syllabus (Paper I & II).
- Emphasis on inter-linking PSIR with General Studies (GS) papers.
- Special lectures on answer writing techniques.
- Focus on providing crisp and relevant study material, incorporating current trends
- Test series with 10 tests, including 8 sectional and 2 full-length tests
- Detailed discussions on previous year's questions and expected questions
- Exclusive monthly magazine dedicated to PSIR subject matter.
Note : For any query please contact at +91-8081300200
Political Science International Relations (PSIR) Optional Foundation Course for CSE 2024 and 2025
|Offline||17th October 2023||11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
(6 Days a week)
|4 months||Rs. 60,000 Incl GST|
|Online||17th October 2023||11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
(6 Days a week)
|4 months||Rs. 55,000 Incl GST|
Note 1: Discount for Ex-NEXT IAS GS Foundation course students.
Note 2: For Detailed Admission Procedure Click Here
Note 3: Venue: Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Note 4: All Live/Online courses are available on Windows, Android Phone, Apple iOS and IPad. However, it must be noted that they are not available on Apple MacBook.