NEXT IAS conducts “Mechanical Engineering Through Questions” designed exclusively for students who have a basic understanding of the fundamental concepts of Mechanical Engineering. The course aims to cover the syllabus comprehensively through questions thus helping students in application of concepts through various questions.
Mechanical engineering is an engineering discipline that deals with the design, manufacture and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines. Aspirants who have studied Mechanical Engineering in graduation opt for the optional as the subject demands deep understanding of the same for scoring well.
Despite the subject being vast and tricky, hard working students, with the amalgamation of proper guidance, meticulous planning and disciplined studies, are able to score much higher than other subjects, especially the humanities subject. Moreover, the optional also helps the student appear and crack the Engineering Services Examination, GATE and several other exams.
- Quick and complete revision of entire syllabus.
- Discussion on Previous Year Questions.
- Important topics adhering strictly with UPSC/CSE Syllabus.
- Streamlining the preparation through right approach.
- Test series is available both in ONLINE & OFFLINE mode.(for Mechanical Engineering advance course with test series only). Click Here to view the Schedule
- Personalised Mentorship.
- Recorded lectures will be available till CSE Mains 2023.