- PM Modi will inaugurate a state-of-the-art convention center named YashoBhoomi under the first phase of India International Convention and Expo Centre in Delhi.
- The convention center is Built across more than 73,000 sq m of area and boasts of having one of the world’s largest MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) facilities and the largest LED media facade in the country.
- Architecture:The Convention Center Comprises 15 convention rooms including the Main auditorium, the Grand ballroom and 13 meeting rooms with a total capacity of holding 11,000 delegates.
- Cost: Yashobhoomi’, is developed at a cost of around Rs. 5400 crore. It is the second convention center with world class infrastructure for exhibitions and conferences, after the Bharat Mandapam.
- Material used: Consisting of materials and objects inspired from Indian culture, the center incorporates terrazzo floors and brass inlay representing rangolis patterns.
- Commitment to sustainability: Yashobhoomi is equipped with a state-of-the-art wastewater treatment system with 100% wastewater reuse and provisions of rainwater harvesting. Also its campus has received Platinum certification from CII’s Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- YashoBhoomi also offers one of the largest exhibition halls in the world, which could be utilized for hosting exhibitions, trade fairs, and business events.