- Recently, UAE’s visa rules were changed that will now allow visitors to legally enter and stay in the UAE for 60 days, an increase from the previous 30 days.
- Also, the job exploration visa, which seeks to easily allow talented professionals find employment in the UAE, will not require a sponsor or host.
- The new visa rules — aimed at reforming the country’s immigration and residency policies — include changes such as longer visas for tourists, extended residency for professionals under the Green Visa and an expanded 10-year Golden Visa scheme.
- A five-year, flexible multi-entry tourist visa was also introduced that allows them to stay in the UAE for up to 90 days in a row.
- Holders will also receive an extended flexible grace period of up to six months if their residence permit is cancelled or has expired.