- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the NEXT IAS Platform, including educators who are also contributors of User Content on the NEXT IAS Platform. The NEXT IAS Platform includes all aspects of the Website and Apps which includes but is not limited to products, software and service offered via the NEXT IAS Platform
- You agree and acknowledge that NEXT IAS shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the NEXT IAS Platform, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, NEXT IAS may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. NEXT IAS reserves the right to refuse access to the NEXT IAS Platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
2. Content Access
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the NEXT IAS Platform or the content without NEXT IAS’s prior written authorization (by authorized person only).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the NEXT IAS Platform.
- You agree not to access content of any other User through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the NEXT IAS Platform itself.
- You agree not to use the NEXT IAS Platform for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain NEXT IAS’s prior written approval (by authorized person only).
- The sale of access to the NEXT IAS Platform.
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the NEXT IAS Platform or content; or the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar NEXT IAS Platform as that of NEXT IAS.
3. Content Use
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Content.
- NEXT IAS Content utilized on the NEXT IAS Platform which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics are owned by or licensed to NEXT IAS and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- User Content is provided to you on an AS IS basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality on the NEXT IAS Platform and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by NEXT IAS on the NEXT IAS Platform for that User Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of NEXT IAS or the respective licensors of the User Content. NEXT IAS and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the NEXT IAS Platform and the User Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the NEXT IAS Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any User Content or enforce limitations on use of the NEXT IAS Platform or the User Content therein.
- You understand that when using the NEXT IAS Platform, you will be exposed to User Content from variety of sources and by different Users, and that NEXT IAS is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against NEXT IAS with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless NEXT IAS, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the NEXT IAS Platform.
Before proceeding to Online Registration Candidates must ensure:
- That they have scanned images of their photograph, Photo ID Proof and signature in .jpg/.tiff format, each of the scanned images of the photograph/ID Proof/signature should not exceed 100 KB in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) and to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black / Blue Ink pen.
[Candidates using MS Window/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpg format not exceeding 40KB and less than 3 KB in size by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced to the desired size by using crop and then resize option (please see point 3 above for the pixel sizes) in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also]
Mode of Payment: Payment can only be made through various Online Media.
- NEXT IAS may have to use Personal Information without reference to any persona or identity for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purpose.
- All NEXT IAS employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User's sensitive personal data and information.
- NEXT IAS has the rights to use your data (including results, testimonials, interview etc.) for promotional purposes.