Questionnaire for ONLINE/LIVE Classes for Engg. Optional Subjects:
1. What all are included in the GS Prelims cum Mains Foundation Course in Live/Online Mode?
2. How can I access the Online/Live Classes?
The user will be provided with a portal, where the user can log into the portal to view the class anytime, anywhere on a laptop/desktop. The user can watch a particular class for four times (one time live and three times later). However, a user can watch the complete class in several parts as per the convenience (the part views of a class won’t be counted).
3. Is there a limit on the number of devices that I can use to access the Online/Live Classes? If yes, how many?
Yes, there is a limit. You can access the Online/Live Classes only on one device at one instance.
4. Suppose I missed the Live class, how can I access the same class later?
Yes, you can access the same recorded class later anytime as per your convenience (the user can watch a recorded class for three times). However, a user can watch the complete class in several parts as per the convenience (the part views of a class won’t be counted).
5. How many times can I view a lecture in online mode?
The user can watch a particular lecture for four times (one time live and three times later for the recorded lecture). However, a user can watch the complete class in several parts as per the convenience (the part views of a class won’t be counted).
6. Can I view a lecture after 6 months of when it aired?
Yes, you can view the lectures up till one month after the end of the course.
7. How can I clear my doubts in Live class?
You can clear your doubts in the Live class by typing the same in the chat window provided in the portal. A coordinator will act as an interface between the user and the faculty.
8. How can I clear my doubts in case I miss out the Live class?
You can mention the doubts in the student portal, through email or dedicated hotline number.
9. How do I get access to the weekly class tests? Will there be both objective type and conventional(subjective) type tests? What will be the process involved for conventional(subjective) type tests?
You can access the weekly class tests on the login portal provided to you. The tests will be both objective as well as conventional(subjective) type. For the conventional(subjective) type test the student can download and take printout of the question paper along with the answer sheets. After taking the test, the student can upload the scanned copy of the answer sheets. The answer sheets will be downloaded and printed at the center. The checked answer sheets along with the feedback will be uploaded in your portal. (The answer sheets can be scanned easily via the CamScanner or similar other free apps available on mobile device).
10. Will I be getting online study materials or will they be sent to me in hard copies? In case I get the hard copies of the study materials, when and in how many installments will the entire study materials reach me?
You will be getting the hard copies of the study material. The entire study material will be sent to the candidate through post in 2-3 separate packets as and when the books are updated & printed.
11. Will the study materials be sent at my Present address or on my permanent address?
The study material will be sent at the address as per the request of the user.
12. What about Monthly Current Affairs Magazines?
E copy of the Monthly Current Affairs Magazines of NEXTIAS are also included in the study material.
13. What is the total fee of the course in Online/Live classes?
The total fees is Rs. 65,000 + GST = Rs. 76,700.
The fees breakdown is as follows:
|Admission Fee||Tuition Fee||Books Fee||Total Fee (Adm. Fee+ Tuition Fee+ Book Fee) (One Time Payment)|
|Rs.7,000+GST = Rs.8,260||Rs. 50,500+GST =Rs.59,590||Rs.8,850||Rs.76,700|
14. Can I pay the course fee in installments? Explain how?
Yes, you can pay the course fee in installments. The fees breakdown is as follows:
|Total Fee (Adm. Fee+ Tuition Fee+ Book Fee) (One Time Payment)||First Installment (At the time of Admission)||Second Installment (within 45 days of Admission)|
Note: Installment charges of Rs. 2,300 and GST included.
15. What if I have a problem in viewing the lectures?
You can contact our helpline numbers mentioned in the website or mail us at [email protected]
16. Having enrolled in Online/Live classes, can I also attend some of the offline classes?
Since, the offline seats are limited we cannot accommodate the online students in the classroom.